We are pleased to announce our new board of directors!
Head to the WLCBIA Board of Directors tab to check out the new board!
Congratulations to the new directors!
2014 Annual General Meeting!
Our AGM is taking place May 8th, from 6-8pm at Alley Katz Bistro on 525 Borland Street!
More information can be found under the Member tab above, visiting the BIA office at 327 Oliver Street between 9am-4pm or by calling the office at (250) 398-5717!
We encourage you to attend the meeting and support the ongoing success of YOUR Business Improvement Area!
Welcome to the Downtown Williams Lake BIA!
- To act as the voice of downtown business
- To provide downtown attractions to encourage traffic
- To encourage development and enhance services
- To create a welcome home feel within its boundaries
- To build a community of partnerships and professional liaisons to provide services and resources to members.
- Be accessible, inclusive, accountable
If you have some interesting pictures or video about living or visiting Williams Lake that you think would make a great addition to our site, please send them to us.
- Submitted images or video should be on topic.
- Submitted images or video should represent visiting or living in Williams Lake.
- Submitted images or video should be family oriented.
- Copy written Submitted images or video cannot be accepted without a formal release.